Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday...a day late...again


To play..copy the questions..answer them..post them..go HERE and link up.

The questions..

1. Showers or baths?
Showers...I don't have time for baths. And I keep forgetting to buy one of those drain plugs...

2. Do you have any crazy urges?
Hmm...I have crazy urges to sing in the car, almost daily.

3. What is one thing we don't know about you?
I have a half sister that I only found out about when I graduated high school. She was 4 at the time.

4. Exercise..love it or hate it?
HATE IT! Which is why I don't do it...almost ever. Whyyy would I want to inflict pain on myself?!

5. Do you think you have a good body image?
Why yes I do,...most days...

6. Flour or corn tortillas?
Flour. yummmm!

7. How do you celebrate Easter?
Visiting family (though not always mine) and going to church (except this year because we had the wrong times...oops).

8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs?
Plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment